On January 1, 2020 Katie Madden RN, IBCLC is opening
The Balanced Breastfeeding Clinic & Clubhouse
at Independence Mall in Wilmington, DE. Suite # 56, right above Takumi.
I am building a space for you to heal, learn, connect, and grow through each stage of your breastfeeding journey…and beyond.
The Clubhouse will be a comfy, cozy, safe space where any Mama who has ever had the goal to breastfeed can come.
This is the clear message that I want the whole tristate area to hear:
Join Balanced Breastfeeding in pregnancy.
Help me spread the message.
I will offer a concierge experience for each pregnant woman, crafting a plan of care based upon her:
- Breastfeeding risk factors
- Previous breastfeeding history
- Back to work timeline
- Support system
- Mental health status
- Physical health status
At The BB Clinic & Clubhouse I will offer the following services:
- Consulting (virtual or in-person options!)
- Game planning
- Small support group experiences with 10-12 mom/babies
- Very small therapy group experiences with 5-7 mom/babies
- Small workshops of 10 moms/babies with 15 moms without babies
- One-on-one Consultations
The Clubhouse has limited space, so groups will be capped and prior registration will be required. If you think you want to attend any of the upcoming events, I suggest you register earlier rather than later.
I have very intentionally chosen to make BB experiences smaller. The deep healing and growth required of us in early motherhood requires small, safe circles of women.
In January & February I will be offering some of the BB services. By March, I will be offering all of the BB services.
Here’s what’s coming in for YOU in…
January & February
- Newborn Mamas (weekly)
- Working Pumping Mamas (on the weekend!)
- Marathon Moms (details coming soon!)
- Online Support Group
Special Topics Groups
- Prenatal Consultations
- One-on-One virtual postpartum consultations on special topics: Working pumping problems, weaning, behaviors, life balance, anything that doesn’t require hands on care.
Here’s how you can help:
We are calling all pregnant Mamas due in the Spring and Summer to attend:
Breastfeed. Pump. Bottle feed.
schedule a One-on-One virtual or in-person Prenatal Consultation with Katie Madden.
Here’s what is coming in March…
Postpartum Consultations: One-on-One, in-person
Spring Mamas 2020
The first BB Seasonal Birth Cohort. (More to come on that!)
- Group Feeds (Katie)
- Tongue Tie Therapy Group (Katie + other baby rehab specialists: CSFT, SLP, PT)
- Mood Group (Katie + licensed mental health professional)
More special topic groups
** I am looking for Mamas to help me run these groups! Contact me if you are interested!**
- LGBTQ Parents
- Single Mamas
- Exclusive Pumpers
I hope you will come join me for an Open House as soon as I am ready!
Make sure you are on my email list to stay up to date on my progress setting up and opening The Balanced Breastfeeding Clinic & Clubhouse!