Breastfeeding Mom’s Back to Workshop
Late summer session- perfect for moms returning to work in August or September.
July 23rd and August 6th
Most breastfeeding mothers feel confused, overwhelmed, and bewildered at the thought of leaving their baby and returning to work.
Join Katie Madden, RN IBCLC for the one and only Back to Workshop.
This is a two-part small group experience that will unite you with other mamas returning to work and show you exactly what you need to do to become a confident working pumping mama.
At the end of this program you will:
- Know exactly how much milk you need to store in your freezer (and how to collect that milk when your baby is nursing all the time!)
- Understand how your breastfed baby should be bottle fed and how to communicate these instructions to your childcare provider.
- Feel confident in keeping track of your milk supply and how to respond if your supply dips.
- Understand how to nourish and encourage a direct breastfeeding relationship when you and your baby are together.
- Take the necessary steps to avoid burnout and overwhelm.
- Meet a small a small group of mamas who will be returning to work in the late summer/fall. Together, you will navigate this tricky transition.
- Actively involve your partner or support person in the back to work process so you have a teammate.
A note from Katie-
If you are a breastfeeding mama (whatever that looks like for you– hybrid feeding, exclusively pumping, directly nursing) and you are returning to work at all (part-time, full-time, working from home or out of the home), I made this program for you.
Listen, you can get all the information you need from the online Working Pumping Mamas (WPM) program. It is really affordable at $39. You can take it anytime, anywhere.
But if you are local to Delaware, I would love to have you join us IRL at the Back to Workshop. You get the whole online package plus two 90 minute sessions with me and your fellow BB mamas.
Why come IRL?
Because there, you can get my real time feedback on the nuts and bolts of how being a WPM works, but we can also talk about the feelings you may be having around this transition. IRL, you also get to meet friends. This community of mamas having nearly a mirror experience to what you are having, is priceless. You need this community. You’re just going to have to trust me on this one.
I really hope to see your beautiful face in person.
Tuesday, July 23rd from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm and Tuesday, August 6th from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
620 Churchmans Road, Newark DE 19702
- Two 90 minutes small group sessions with Katie Madden.
- Access to Working Pumping Mama (WPM)- the comprehensive online program
- Access to the exclusive, private Facebook group. Hundreds of Balanced Breastfeeding Working Pumping at many stages of breastfeeding and working, are here to support you.
Get crystal clear on how to manage all the elements of being a working, pumping mama.