At this hour-long private virtual appointment, Katie will walk you through a physical and emotional assessment, identify if you have one or more breastfeeding risk factors, and create a postnatal care plan specific to your individual and family needs.
- Breastfeeding Risk Assessment
- 50 minute Telehealth consultation on HIPAA compliant platform
- Personalized Breastfeeding Game Plan
- Access to Newborn Mamas: Start Strong (day by day guidance for the first 14 days)
- $100 off your first Postpartum Consultation
- 4 free passes to Newborn Mamas Virtual Support Group to be used anytime in your first 6 months postpartum
Katie is happy to offer both virtual and in person lactation consultations, depending on your unique needs and circumstances. Postpartum visits include a complete breastfeeding assessment. You will receive a written plan and access to follow up online learning materials to support you. Katie offers text support to existing clients if communication is needed between appointments. One support person is welcome and encouraged to join mom at the appointment. Please read about the special accommodations at The Balanced Breastfeeding Clubhouse to protect our new families during the Corona Virus. Also take the time to review pricing information below.
*Please note: If you do not see an available appointment as soon as you were hoping to be seen, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be able to add slots based on Katie’s availability that week.
First Postpartum Appointment with Full Feeding Evaluation
- $150 for Established Clients (Had a Prenatal Visit)
- $250 for New Clients (No Prenatal Visit)
- We also welcome all clients with a first postpartum appointment to FOUR FREE breastfeeding support groups.
Follow-Up Postpartum Appointments
Consultation with Discussion Only (This visit is to discuss an issue, transition, or need related to breastfeeding a baby six months or older such as working and breastfeeding, incorporating solids, dropping feeds or pumps, weaning, or anything else related to breastfeeding. This visit does not include a feeding evaluation.)
Questions? Email email@example.com or call/text 302-501-5224
Balanced Breastfeeding consultations are fee-for-service. This allows me, Katie Madden, to put the relationship with my client first and provide high quality care without time limitation. I am able to build a relationship with my clients that creates the opportunity to focus on the mother, the baby (or babies), and their family. I use a comprehensive approach that addresses both the physical and emotional components of breastfeeding. Individual services are HSA eligible.