We hope you will join us for The Birth Center Baby Shower: Community Fair & Fundraiser this upcoming Saturday April 21, 2018 9-1 at Hockessin Montessori School.
We need help filling our THREE lactation rooms at the new Birth Center!
Email us at Breastfeeding@TheBirthCenter.com with any questions.
We need the following gently used donations:
We will be accepting donations the day of The Baby Shower as well as at The Birth Center after the shower.
- Diaper Changing TablesWe need one changing table for each lactation office. We are looking for an open design, not the dresser design with drawers. ** Please email us if you have a table you would like to donate**
- Diaper Changing Pads & Covers
- Bottles for our Bottle Lending Library
We plan to keep a wide variety of bottle shapes, sizes, and brands for parents to borrow. Instead of spending hundreds on Amazon, borrow a bottle to try!
- Pump Parts for our Pump Flange InventoryOftentimes in our office, we sit and assess a mother pumping. We plan to have at least one of every pump flange, connector piece, and adaptor for use in our office when fitting flanges. Having every brand in every size will help us make sure our moms get the ideal fit when pumping.We are looking for donations of every piece BUT the actual pump itself or tubing.
- Swaddle Blankets of all types and sizes
We need financial contributions for the purchase of the following items:
- 6 Poang chairs ($129 each)
- 3 Bottle warmers ($40 each)
- 3 Vibrating massagers to help loosen plugged ducts ($20 each)
- 3 Essential Oil Diffusers ($50 each)
- 10 pieces of Wall Art ($50 each)
- 3 White Noise Machines ($50 each)
- 6 hot/cold reusable breast packs ($20 each)
Can’t attend the event? Donate Online now! Be sure to add LACTATION in the comments at check out!