Back to Workshop
Pump plenty of milk while at work so you can breastfeed as long as you’d like.
Most breastfeeding mothers feel confused, overwhelmed, and bewildered at the thought of leaving their baby and returning to work.
Join Katie Madden, RN IBCLC for Back to Workshop. This is a two-part small group experience that will unite you with other mamas returning to work and show you exactly what you need to do to become a confident working pumping mama.
At the end of this program you will:
- Know exactly how much milk you need to store in your freezer (and how to collect that milk when your baby is nursing all the time!)
- Understand how your breastfed baby should be bottle fed and how to communicate these instructions to your childcare provider.
- Feel confident in keeping track of your milk supply and how to respond if your supply dips.
- Understand how to nourish and encourage a direct breastfeeding relationship when you and your baby are together.
- Take the necessary steps to avoid burnout and overwhelm.
- Meet a small a small group of mamas who will be returning to work during a similar time frame. Together, you will navigate this tricky transition.
- Actively involve your partner or support person in the back to work process so you have a teammate.
Why come live?
Because there, you can get my real time feedback on the nuts and bolts of how being a WPM works, but we can also talk about the feelings you may be having around this transition. You also get to meet friends. This community of mamas having nearly a mirror experience to what you are having, is priceless. You need this community. You’re just going to have to trust me on this one.