A realistic approach to breastfeeding
(including pumping & bottle feeding)
for expectant parents.
A really important question that all pregnant families need to consider:
How are you planning to feed your newborn baby?
By attending the
How To Feed Your Newborn Workshop
- Feel stronger conviction around your infant feeding choices.
- Ensure your baby is always fed. No matter what.
- Understand how to both breastfeed and bottle feed and how to bond with your baby through both.
- Get clear about how and when to pump your milk (and how much is realistically supposed to be in your freezer).
- Let go of any beliefs you may have that your infant feeding choice is related to “how good of a parent” you are.