Pump plenty of milk while at work so you can breastfeed as long as you’d like
Most breastfeeding mothers feel confused, overwhelmed, and bewildered at the thought of leaving their baby and returning to work.
The Back to Workshop is a two-part live group experience that will show you exactly what you need to do to become a confident working pumping mama.
Can’t make it live? Take the Back to Workshop online!
At the end of this program you will:
- Know exactly how much milk you need to store in your freezer (and how to collect that milk when your baby is nursing all the time!)
- Understand how your breastfed baby should be bottle fed and how to communicate these instructions to your childcare provider.
- Feel confident in keeping track of your milk supply and how to respond if your supply dips.
- Understand how to nourish and encourage a direct breastfeeding relationship when you and your baby are together.
- Take the necessary steps to avoid burnout and overwhelm.
- Connect with hundreds of other Working Pumping Mamas just like you and combat the isolation, burnout, and overwhelm that can accompany being a working mama.
- Actively involve your partner or support person in the back to work process so you have a teammate!
You will be a confident breastfeeding mother who doesn’t worry that she will lose her precious breastfeeding relationship to chance.
You will be crystal clear on how to manage all the elements of being a working, pumping mama.
2 Consecutive Mondays from 10:30 to noon.
What Moms are saying about the PMB Back to Workshops: