Learn the Gentlest and Most Effective Way to Change or Complete your Breastfeeding Relationship LIVE and In-Person!
Can’t make it live? Start the home study anytime!
The ideal time to take this course is around 6-12 months or later, when you are first starting to consider weaning. Or, whenever breastfeeding is beginning to become frustrating to you and you would like to make a change.
Upcoming workshop date:
August 12, 2017
The Mothers’ Space
162 Stone Block Row
Wilmington, DE 19807
Workshops are for mamas only. Please leave your little ones at home so you can take the time needed to think, reflect and plan to reach your weaning goals.
Investing in this Weaning Gracefully Workshop gets you access to the following:
- One three hour live small group workshop
- The Weaning Gracefully e-Handbook & three audio teachings.
- A bound hard copy of the Weaning Gracefully Handbook
- Membership to the Private Weaning Gracefully Facebook Community– Get 24/7 advice, love, support and reassurance from Mamas at different stages of breastfeeding and Katie Madden!
Bonus for joining the intensive workshop!
- Dump the Pump A clear step-by-step guide to stop pumping at 12 months and continue to nurse your baby before and after work and on the weekends!